He worked from 1950-52 in the architectural firm of Arne Jacobsen, and founded an independent studio for architecture and design in 1955. His furniture designs for the firm Plus-linje attracted attention with their geometric forms. In the following years Panton created numerous designs for seating furniture and lighting.
His passion for bright colours and geometric patterns manifested itself in an extensive range of textile designs. By fusing the elements of a room—floor, walls, ceiling, furnishings, lighting, textiles, wall panels made of enamel or plastic—into a unified gesamtkunstwerk, Panton’s interior installations have attained legendary status. The most famous examples are the “Visiona” ship installations for the Cologne Furniture Fair (1968 and 1970), the Spiegel publishing headquarters in Hamburg (1969) and the Varna restaurant in Aarhus (1970).
Panton’s collaboration with Vitra began in the early 1960s, when the firm decided to develop what became his best-known design, the Panton Chair, which was introduced in 1967. This was also the first independently developed product by Vitra.
Verner Panton died in 1998 in Copenhagen. Vitra’s re-edition of designs by Panton, as well as the retrospective of his work mounted by the Vitra Design Museum in 2000, bear witness to the special relationship between Vitra and Verner Panton.
Decorous has grown to be the expertiseof furniture interior and interior consulting in the region. Over 10 years experience in the field, we have done thousands installation and served various clients. With our commitment on quality and professionalism, also empowered by our specialization on furniture, design, and interior consulting, we ready to over you an innovative solution for answering your needs.
We are looking for candidates!
We are looking for young, creative, and dynamic design enthusiast! Ready for challenging work to meet customers and work with projects!
- S-1 Graduate, from any discipline.
- Keep attaining self and career development through networking, making contract with people and becoming skills at a wide range of lines of business.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to do sales work.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
SUPPORT DESIGN AND ESTIMATOR
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Architecture or Interior Design
- Male/Female, max. 28 years old
- Having at least 1-2 years experiences in related area
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, Auto CAD 2D & 3D, 3D Max/Sketch Up, Corel, Adobe Photoshop
- Plans, designs and prepares specifications for the construction and installation of the furniture based on client order
- Determines material and equipment costs by reffering to catalogues and through personal contacts with vendors and suppliers
- Prepares reports covering all estimated costs, submits for superior’s approval
- Visit the site to get the whole perspective of location and details if needed
MARKETING COMMUNICATION STAFF
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree art/design/creative multimedia or equivalent
- Able to produce good and innovative design concepts
- Passionate about communication design and marketing
- Familiar with Adobe, illustrator and photoshop software is an added advantage
- Knowledgeable on the tools, techniques and philosophies of social media
- An active blogger, user of social media & digital forum will be advantage
- Positive attitude, outgoing, energetic, responsible and independent
- Portfolio is a must, application without attached portfolio would not be processed
- Fresh graduate with excellent portfolio are welcome
- Assist in developing and executing brand strategy and marketing plan
- Develop and coordinate all marketing collaterals/advertising/product training materials or related communication activities
- Dealing with advertising agencies on promotional materials development
- Moderating social media activity
We would like to invite you to apply for the above position
by sending your CV to: email@example.com