Category:Vinyl Sheet with Cushion Backing
BATHNA FLORE is the vinyl sheet for bath rooms with good shock absorption and comfortable temperature. Even when care workers bends on their knees, it does not give pains.
Notes on installation:
- Seams should be heat-welded or finished with a seam sealing bond.
- When you install 2 different sheets, each edge should be jointed at the seam. (Do not cut in the middle of the sheet.
- For one week after installation, direct sunlight, sudden change of temperature due to air conditioning, and water washing should be avoided.
- Walls and ends should be finished with the seam sealer TOLI Bathna Seal SS.
- BATHNA FLORE is a vinyl sheet for indoor use. Please avoid the installation in outdoors or semi-outdoors where the floor is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Please bear in mind that surface embossing cannot always match on the joints.
- BATHNA FLORE could be contaminated by hair dyes or certain kind of dye stuff for towels. Please avoid using those dyes. Incase it’s contaminated, please wash it away immediately.
- Please be aware that some rubber casters might cause color-contamination.
- Please note that the product has the indigenous odor from its materials.